Embedding forms in external applications
Attaching documents to forms
Web Service (SOAP) interface for remote AP
- persistence unit names
- work item handlers
- event listeners (process, agenda, task)
- roles (for authorizarion - see section 1.5)
Deployment descriptors can be configured on various levels for enhanced flexibility to allow simple override functionality. Detailed definition of deployment descriptor can be found in section Deployment descriptors of the documentation.
Role-based authorization at runtime for process definitions and process instances
jBPM installer updates
- Wildfly 8.1 as application server (note that CR1 still uses AS7 by default but more recently dashbuilder has also added support for WildFly so for the Final release we will switch to WildFly by default)
- Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler 1.0.2
- Eclipse Kepler SR2
jBPM Spring integration
- reply on JTA and entity manager factory
- rely on JTA and shared entity manager
- rely on local transactions and entity manager factory
- rely on local transactions and shared entity manager
Details about spring configuration can be found in this article.
Data Modeler - round trip and source code preservation
- Task service (query) improvements, significantly speeding up queries when you have a large numbers of tasks in the database.
- Various improvements to the asynchronous job executor so it can handle larger loads more easily and can be configured (number of parallel threads executing the jobs, retries, etc.).
- Ability to configure task administrator groups in a UserTask (similar to how you already could configure individual task administrators).
- Removed limitation on custom implementations of work item handler, event listeners that had to be placed on global classpath - usually in jbpm-console.war/WEB-INF/lib. With that custom classes can be added as maven dependencies into the project and will be registered on underlying components (ksession).